Android spy software allows the user to access and view information on the target mobile device. This isn’t something cooked up in a secret government lab, and only used by the Jason Bourne variety. This software is easy to use and readily available to the public. Mobile spy apps can turn the average person into an espionage pro.
What Are Android Spy Apps?
Spy apps are tracking software used to remotely access an Android device. One such software that is commonly used is PhoneSpector. Once installed, it makes important information like call history, text messages, social media, and web browsing visible to the user on their personal product dashboard. The app also saves content before it gets deleted, in the event you accidentally delete someone on your Android phone.
PhoneSpector Android Features
- Phone Calls: View all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Text messages: Sent and received text messages will be visible on the user dashboard, even deleted ones.
- Emails: Read all incoming and outgoing emails.
- Access to Calendar: Know what days and events are marked off for the future.
- Undetectable: If you don’t want your presence known, it won’t be. The person using the target phone will not know when you’re monitoring the device.
- Media: View all photos and other media files on the phone.
- Data Recovery: Never worry about losing important data. Save pictures, videos, and other files.
- GPS Tracking: Track the target phone in real-time.
- Internet History: Know what websites are being visited and how often.
- Access To Contacts: View all saved numbers and information on the device.
Who Would Use An Android Spy App?
Let’s look at some real world applications for mobile monitoring software.
– Office Productivity
Tech is becoming a bigger and bigger part of office life. Companies regularly issue phones and tablets to their employees. A company wants to know that their assets are being put to good use. Companies would use spy apps for:
- Employee Productivity: By monitoring the company-issued device, companies know exactly which employees are using them appropriately and productively.
- NSFW: If it’s not safe for work, then it’s not safe for the work device.
- Attendance: Are all the employees logged in at the time they’re supposed to be? PhoneSpector can let you know for sure.
- Social Media: An employee that browses social media all day can hardly be called a productive employee. Enforce standards by utilizing this spy software.
– Parental Control
It’s well known that kids can be more tech savvy than their parents. Having possessed this tech since birth, they may be skilled at hiding information. By putting a phone tracker on their Android device, you’ll be able to better protect them from themselves, and the dangers that lurk on the web.
- Cyberbullying: Cyberbullying is problem many children face. Remote access to a device can prevent your child from becoming victimized.
- Cyberbullying (Aggressor): It’s hard to think that your child may be bullying others. However, you’ll be in a better position to stop it if you know what they’re sending.
- Adult Content: Monitoring their device can help keep them from being exposed to something they shouldn’t see. Adult content is very easy to find with basic internet access.
- Identity Theft: Stop your information from spreading on the web by watching your child’s device. A child may not realize the impact leaking personal information may have.
- Purchases: Is your bank information saved with an online retailer? Your child may be able to log on and make small purchases without you noticing right away.
- Sexting: Teenagers may not realize that once they send something out, it’s near impossible to track down and delete.
- Unwanted Sexting: Is your child receiving unwanted pictures or messages? The dashboard has the saved data.
- Online Predators: An internet profile could literally be anyone. Don’t let your children fall in the grasp of someone who would harm them. Know who they’re talking to.
- Themselves: Let’s face it. Kids can lie. Protect them from themselves.
– Delivery Business
GPS tracking gives you the real-time position of your target device. This is especially useful for a business that delivers goods. Third party delivery is fast growing business. Restaurants regularly employ outside companies to deliver food. Tow trucks can give your customer’s real-time updates about where the tow vehicle is, and how long it will take before it arrives on site.
– Romantic Partners
You don’t want to take chances with your committed relationship. Infidelity is not the only problem. Perhaps your partner has a spending problem, or gambling problem. Tracking their mobile phone can help them break the habit.
Lost Device Recovery
Thanks to the GPS tracking, misplacing your phone doesn’t have to mean it’s gone forever. Simply log on to your dashboard and look up where it’s sending a signal from. Easily find your lost or stolen device.
Data Backup / Recovery
Data backup and recovery is one of the most important features that PhoneSpector has to offer. Never worry about losing pictures, text messages, or any important files again. Data saves from your phone directly to your user dashboard. Backing up important files is a good habit to get in. PhoneSpector makes it easy.
Is It Legal To Use Spy Software?
Yes, so long as you’re not monitoring a non-consenting adults private device. Legislation varies from place to place. Do your research on the applicable law. It’s up to YOU to make sure you’re using this software in an ethical, and legal, way.
- Any agreement made between consenting adults.
- Parents can legally monitor their child’s phone without telling them so long as the child is under 18.
- Companies and employers can legally monitor employees so long as the employee is aware, and the Android device is company property.
PhoneSpector is compatible with all Android phones, including:
- Samsung devices (all)
- Huawei devices
- Motorola devices
- LG devices
- HTC devices
- Android 9 – Pie
- Android 8 – Oreo
- Android 7 – Nougat
- Android 6 – Marshmallow
- Android 5 – Lollipop
- Android 4.4 – KitKat
- Android 4.1 – Jellybean
- Android 4.0 – Ice Cream Sandwich
- Android 3 – Honeycomb
Tips and Tricks To Using PhoneSpector
There are better and worse ways to operate the program. We recommend the following when using our spy software:
- Know what you’re using the software for.
- Follow the law!
- Backup your data.
- Have a “lost phone” plan.
- Protect login information.
Android spy apps have plenty of great real-world applications. Protect your children. Protect your business assets. And Protect yourself by backing up your data. Download today to see how cell phone tracking software can help. Just remember, it’s up to you to use this technology in an appropriate, and legal manner. Know the current laws in your area, and follow them.
You May Also Like: A Beginner’s Guide To Phone Tracking Applications