PhoneSpector Android Phone Tracker is a completely undetectable parental and employee monitoring app. It’s an Android tracking software that can get all text messages sent and received, even if they have been deleted. The app gathers GPS location, pictures, videos, social media posts and messages, calls and much more. If you have purchased this software or are considering downloading this Android tracking app, here are some tips from the pros behind PhoneSpector.
Use It Legally
If you are downloading PhoneSpector Android Phone Tracker make sure you are using it legally.
- Parents or Guardians can use a tracking app for children and teens under the age of 18.
- Employers can use a tracking app on a company provided device with consent from the employee.
- For any phone you are the owner of.
Make Sure The Location Feature Is Turned On
To access the real time GPS location of the target device with the PhoneSpector Android phone tracker, make sure the location feature is turned on. The location of the device will appear in a Google Map in your PhoneSpector dashboard within a few feet from the device.
This feature is especially important to access if you are tracking children or teens, let’s face it, who never part with their cell phones. Or with employees who are on the road either for sales calls or deliveries.
Log Into Your Account On Multiple Devices
Once purchased, you will set up your account and personal PhoneSpector dashboard. Which is an easy-to-use online overview of all the data collected from the target phone. You can log into your dashboard from any device that is connected to the internet. For the most up to date, real time updates on from the target phone login on from your smartphone, tablet and laptop.
Know Your Purpose And Use It Wisely
If you are using the PhoneSpector Android Phone Tracker to monitor the device of a family member under the age of 18:
- Look out for cyberbullying on their social media and text messaging
- Make sure the content they are posting and sharing on social media is appropriate
- Ensure friends and followers aren’t online predators
- Use real time GPS location to make sure your child or teen is safe and where they are supposed to be
- Monitor apps and screen time
- View browser history to be sure they aren’t viewing adult content
If you are using the PhoneSpector Android Phone Tracker to monitor the device of an employee:
- Use real time GPS location to monitor employees in the field
- View emails to make sure they are professional
- Track activity of remote employees to ensure productivity
If you are using the PhoneSpector Android Phone Tracker to monitor the device of a partner:
- Make sure you have their consent prior to installation
- Know that once you see the information collected from the target device you can’t unknow it
Make Sure The Target Phone Type Is Compatible
Before purchasing PhoneSpector, make sure the target Android device is compatible with the software. PhoneSpector is compatible with:
- Samsung devices (all)
- Huawei devices
- Motorola devices
- LG devices
- HTC devices
PhoneSpector is compatible with Android 3- Android 9. Make sure the target Android is up to date.
If you are unsure if the Android device you wish to monitor is compatible with PhoneSpector, you can contact Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-503-5795 Monday- Friday 9am-5pm EST.
Thanks for following along our tips for using the PhoneSpector Android Phone Tracker! For more information on Android tracking apps check out our article on Everything You Need To Know About Android Spy Apps!