Looking to learn more about PhoneSpector cell phone spy software? Well, you’ve come to the right place! We are always receiving questions regarding our products and cell phone tracking apps. Here, we answer the most frequently asked questions from our customers!
FAQs About PhoneSpector Cell Phone Spy Software
1. What Is PhoneSpector?
PhoneSpector is a cell phone spy and tracking software both parents and employees rely on every day. With it, you can view the data and activities of a specific smartphone. As a company, we aim to provide a highly-advanced product that’s user-friendly and simple to use.
2. What Cell Phone Activities Can I Track?
The list of smartphone data PhoneSpector can track is amazing! What you can view includes:
- Phone call log and contacts.
- Text messages and iMessages.
- Social media apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, and more.
- Private messaging applications like WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, WeChat, and Facebook Messenger.
- Photos and videos taken and received.
- Websites visited and online searches.
- Real-time phone GPS location (within 50ft).
- Upcoming events on the phone’s calendar.
3. What Devices Are Compatible With PhoneSpector?
PhoneSpector is compatible with all of the latest Android and Apple cell phone models and operating systems.
Apple Device Compatibility:
- Devices: iPhone 5 – 11, All iPads
- Operating Systems: iOS 7 – 13
Android Device Compatibility:
- Devices: Samsung, HTC, LG, Google Pixel, and Motorola
- Operating Systems: Android 3 – 9
4. How Do I Determine Which PhoneSpector Product I Need?
Whether you need to get the PhoneSpector iPhone or Android spy software depends on the type of phone you’re looking to monitor. If it’s an iPhone 11, you need to get the iPhone spy software, and the same goes for Android. The target phone type is all that matters when choosing the product, not the type of device you’re monitoring from.
5. Are There Any Extra Fees?
Unlike many cell phone spy products on the market, PhoneSpector does not have any surprise extra fees. Customers only have to pay $29.99 or $69.99 per month, and have the choice to add-on an Extended Download Warranty and Premium Support Package if they wish.
6. Do I Need Physical Access To The Phone To Install It?
Needing physical access for installation depends on the type of phone you’re looking to monitor. Here are some basic instructions on how to install PhoneSpector cell phone spy software:
For iPhones (No Physical Access Needed):
- Enter the Apple ID and password of the phone whose data you want to view.
- PhoneSpector will take care of retrieving the data.
- Log into your PhoneSpector account (on your own device) to make sure it installed.
For Android Smartphones (Some Physical Access Necessary):
- Text or email the over-the-air (OTA) link (provided by PhoneSpector) to the target device.
- Click the link on the target device, follow the on-screen instructions, and enter your product license key.
- Access your PhoneSpector account on your own phone, tablet, or computer to confirm the software installed.
If you are having any installation problems, you can always contact PhoneSpector customer support for assistance.
7. Will The Phone Owner Know I’m Monitoring Them?
PhoneSpector was designed with its customers in mind. With that being said, this software is undetectable and invisible to the monitored phone’s owner.
8. Where Can I View The Target Phone’s Data?
After purchasing PhoneSpector, you should receive an email with login credentials for your online account. On your account, you can see all of the cell phone data PhoneSpector retrieves. To make it convenient to view the data collected, you can access your account on your cell phone, tablet, or computer.
9. What’s Your Refund Policy?
Our refund policy is pretty simple. We have a 30-day goodwill refund policy (from the purchase date). As long as you don’t activate the license key we provide you and/or use the product, you qualify to get a refund. Check out our refund policy page to view the details in full.
10. Is It Legal To Use Cell Phone Spy Software?
Most people assume that spying on a cell phone is automatically illegal, which is not true. Parents are legally allowed to use this software to monitor their child’s phone because they are their legal guardian and own the cell phone. Employers can track their employees’ company-owned devices as long as they have their written consent to do so. If someone using spy software doesn’t fall into these two categories, then their actions are considered illegal. *We only condone the legal use of our product.
11. Is the PhoneSpector icon visible on the monitored phone?
Yes. By default, the PhoneSpector icon will appear in the Applications menu (screens and/or pages) and also in the Applications Manager menu. The icon cannot be removed and will remain visible unless PhoneSpector is uninstalled from the monitored device.