Text messaging is one of the most commonly used forms of communication in the world. You can see the proof of that by all the downturned heads walking the street ready to walk directly into a telephone pole. Most of these people are text messaging someone. Texting has come a long way since the days where it took four key presses to type the letter D. Now everyone, young and old, communicate via text. Why go through the trouble of calling when you can take a few seconds to type your thoughts? If you’re monitoring a device, the ability to read text messages would be essential. Mobile monitoring apps apps, like PhoneSpector, give you all the tools you need to monitor a device with one program. Physically accessing the target device is not always needed. Let’s look at how to monitor text messages without installing software.
Before you can start monitoring text messages, you need to know what to look for. There are a plethora of apps that allow for text communication between mobile phones. So, if you’re trying to monitor what’s being sent back and forth, there are conversations you could easily miss if you only checked the phone’s generic messenger app. The following are common smartphone texting apps.
This app uses end-to-end encryption for private communication. WhatsApp Messages are even invisible to the company (so they claim). With over 1 billion users, it’s easily one of the most popular messaging apps available today. The app is banned in several countries for its encryption ability.
Kik is a private messaging app. You can chat one-on-one, in a group, or with a chatbot where you can play games or take quizzes. You can also find public group discussions to join if you search by hashtag.
Messenger is widely popular app created by Facebook. It allows you to send text messages, make calls, and exchange media.
Telegram is a very simple to use messaging program. It sets itself apart by claiming to be good for anyone to use, from young children to businesses.
Viber is a messenger known for having a lot of features. You can make phone and video calls. You can also share music, videos, and events through the app.
These are some of the most popular messaging apps. However, there are more on the market, and more created all the time.
What Are Monitoring Apps?
All you need is the right tool for the job to view someone’s phone contents. Cell phone monitoring apps, like PhoneSpector, make it simple by giving you everything you need in one easy to use program. With it, you can enjoy remote access to the target device. You can view text messages, calls, contacts, pictures, and more. Most of the phone’s important data will be available to see. You can also save whatever files you want to view later right to the user dashboard.
Smartphone Operating Systems
Smartphones come with one of two basic operating systems. Let’s take a look at what those are.
- Initial Release: July 29, 2007
- Devices: iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV
- Developer: Apple Inc.
- Calls and Messaging:
- iMessage, FaceTime (with other Apple devices only).
- 3rd party apps including Google Hangouts, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Google Duo, and Skype.
- Internet Browsing: Mobile Safari (Other browsers are available).
- Initial release: September 23, 2008
- Devices: Major manufacturers are Samsung, Motorola, LG, HTC, Sony, and others.
- Developer: Google, Open Handset Alliance
- Calls and messaging: Google Hangouts. 3rd party apps including Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Google Duo, and Skype.
- Internet Browsing: Google Chrome (or Android Browser on older versions; other browsers are available)
Can I Monitor A Phone Without Installing Software?
That really depends on the type of device you want to track. In the case of iOS devices (iPhones), you will not need physical access in order to begin spying. With Android, you’ll need to be in possession of the device for only a few minutes in order to properly install the software on their phone. Once that’s done, you’ll never need physical access again. From there you can enjoy remote access to texts, call log, pictures, and more from your user dashboard.
How To Monitor A Cell Phone
- Purchase PhoneSpector Android Monitoring Software.
- Send the “Over-The-Air” link to the target phone (just open the link if monitoring your own smartphone).
- Tap on the link and follow the on-screen prompts to finish installation.
- Visit your control panel on your online account to monitor the target phone.
- Purchase PhoneSpector iPhone Monitoring Software.
- Enter the Apple ID and Password of the iPhone you want to spy on.
- Go to the Product Dashboard and begin monitoring.
Is PhoneSpector Detectable?
Not a chance. PhoneSpector is completely undetectable. Enjoy complete anonymity as you monitor. There will be no visible app on the target phone. The end user will have no idea when, or if you’re monitoring their device. In the case of Androids, the few minutes you need installing the program is the last time you need to touch the phone. For iPhones, you don’t need physical access at any point. Monitor at your convenience.
Other Monitoring App Features
PhoneSpector gives you more than just the ability to read text messages. It’s a one-stop-shop for total phone monitoring. Other features include:
- Messenger Apps: A little encryption won’t stop you. View all messages on third-party programs like Kik, WhatsApp, and Messenger.
- GPS Tracking: Receive accurate, real-time location updates of the target device.
- Phone Calls: View call log with date and time stamps.
- Keylogger: See all of the mobile phone keystrokes displayed on your screen.
- Text messages: View all old, new, and deleted text messages, iMessages, and private messages.
- Social Media: Social media posts are made visible. View Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat.
- Emails: Read all sent and received emails, including attachments.
- Media: See all photos, videos, and GIFs stored on the phone.
- Data Backup: Save pictures, videos, and other files to the user dashboard.
- Internet History: Know what websites are being visited on Safari, Chrome, and other mobile browsers.
- Access To Contacts: View all numbers and email addresses stored on the device.
If you need to monitor text messages (or a smartphone in general), mobile monitoring software like PhoneSpector makes it easy. You can enjoy complete anonymity as you discreetly monitor the phone from the privacy of the user dashboard. The end user will have no idea you’re there. Android phones require only a couple of minutes of hands-on, while with iPhone and other iOS devices, you now know how to spy on text messages without installing software on the device.