We’ve all seen those bad spy movies, where some poorly dressed government agents are on a stakeout, tracking bad guys with large, bulky equipment that takes up an entire room. Today’s spying doesn’t require fancy gadgets, let alone rooms full of tracking equipment. Today, so much of our business is done on our mobile devices, cell phone spy software should be all you need. You spy on phone messages, view photos, and even track GPS location in real-time. Mobile spy apps, like PhoneSpector, turn the average person into an espionage expert.
What Is Spy Software?
Spying on a cell phone requires the right tools for the job. Spy programs give you remote access to view most of the important data on a target phone. Once the program is activated, you can log on to the user dashboard to view the smartphone’s important files from your computer, cell phone, or tablet. You’ll monitor all the incoming and outgoing communications from the target device, as well as having access to all the media stored on the phone.
Spy Software Is Undetectable!
Good spies don’t leave a trail of evidence. The person using the monitored device will not know that you are spying on their phone. Even if the person is using the device at the time, PhoneSpector’s monitoring software will keep you hidden.
Features Of Spy Software:
- GPS Tracking: Get the specific location coordinates of the target phone every ten minutes.
- Phone Calls: View the phone’s call log with date and time stamps.
- Keylogger: Retrieve account usernames and passwords by viewing the phone’s keystrokes.
- Text Messages: View all (including deleted) texts, iMessages, and private messages.
- Emails: Review sent and received emails.
- Media: See all GIFs, videos, and photos received and taken on the smartphone.
- Data Backup: Save pictures, videos, and other files to the user dashboard.
- Internet History: Know what websites are visited on Safari, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, and other mobile browsers.
- Access To Contacts: View all stored numbers and email addresses on the phone.
- Social Media: Track all Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter posts and other activities.
What Phones Can I Spy On?
Cell phones today either run on iOS (for iPhones) and Android (for Android devices). The good news is that PhoneSpector works on both of them.
- Devices (All Versions): iPhone 5 – X and iPads
- iOS (All Versions): iOS 7 – 12
- Developer: Apple Inc.
- Calls and Messaging:
- iMessage, FaceTime (with other Apple devices only).
- 3rd party apps like Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, Google Duo, Facebook Messenger, and Skype.
- Internet Browsing: Mobile Safari (Other browsers are available).
- Devices: Major manufacturers are Samsung, Motorola, LG, HTC, Sony, and others.
- Android OS (All Versions): Android Honeycomb – Android Pie
- Developer: Google, Open Handset Alliance
- Calls and Messaging: Google Hangouts. 3rd party apps like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Google Duo, and Skype.
- Internet Browsing: Google Chrome (or Android Browser on older versions; other browsers are available)
Will I Need Access To The Target Device?
That depends on the type of device you plan to spy on. If you’re using the spy app for Android monitoring, you will need physical access to the target phone for a couple of minutes to install the application. You do not need physical access to the phone if you’re monitoring an iPhone or other Apple device.
How To Spy On A Cell Phone With PhoneSpector
Spy programs are very easy to use. Once you make your purchase, simply download, install, and enjoy remote access to the target mobile phone.
- Purchase PhoneSpector Android Spy Software.
- Send the “Over-The-Air” link to the target phone (just open the link if monitoring your own smartphone).
- Tap on the link and follow the on-screen prompts to finish installation.
- Visit your control panel on your online account to monitor the target phone.
- Purchase PhoneSpector iPhone Spy Software.
- Enter the Apple ID and Password of the iPhone you want to spy on.
- Go to the Product Dashboard and begin spying!
Is It Legal To Use Spy Software?
Yes, as long as you do not plan on spying on an non-consenting adult. Breaching privacy is a serious offense. It’s up to you to learn, and comply with, all laws that apply to you, including those at your state, city, and local level. While spy software is completely legal, it’s up to you to use it in a responsible way. Here are some of the ways you can use spy software.
- Parents monitoring their child’s phone activities. However, once a child turns 18, parents can’t monitor without consent.
- Employers viewing company-provided devices to improve productivity. Permission is still required. Devices must be company owned.
- Any agreement made between consenting adults constitutes legal use.
Tips and Tricks To Using PhoneSpector
There are better and worse ways to operate the program. We recommend the following when using our spy software:
- Know what purpose you’re using the software for.
Whether you are a parent or employers, establish beforehand why you want to spy on phone and your desired out. This will help prevent you from getting sidetracked from your ultimate goal.
- Stay within legal parameters!
Whatever you do, do not use this powerful software illegally! If you’re even questioning whether or not you’re using it legally, stop yourself. Check your local and state laws, or contact the spy product’s customer support line.
- Backup your data.
So you don’t lose any phone data you see, make sure to use your spy app to back it up. After a certain period of time, sometimes texts and calls will get deleted to make room for new data.
- Protect login information.
Don’t disclose your spy program login information to anyone! The only person you can trust is yourself to keep your spying a secret from the target phone owner.
Before you head to your local spy store to pick up tons of expensive gadgets, know that you can easily launch your spy career with one simple program. You won’t need to hack any accounts or plant tracking devices on anyone. Spy software does all the work for you. Make espionage simple by downloading PhoneSpector today.